Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We're Back


I was so excited to see my friends again. I played with Elisha, Noah and Kevin.  I played football (soccer) with them.  My bike came in a big box with my hockey stick.  I was happy that they got here in one piece.  After my Dad put the pedals back on my bike I went for a ride.  I saw Kynan and Tiegan on Sunday afternoon.  I used to play them a lot last year.  On Monday when I was playing hockey on the porch I noticed three Ugandan kids watching me beside a banana tree.  I asked them to play with me and we used our frisbees.  It was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi John

    It's great to know you guys arrived safe and sound in Uganda. I'm happy for you your bike and hockey equipment arrived in good shape. You'll need to make sure your friends are all Leafs fans!

    Lots of love,

    Uncle Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo of you with the hockey stick and net :)

    Take Care,
    Cousin David.

    ReplyDelete