Monday, July 23, 2012

Name That Lizard

 My friend Kevin slept over for the night on Friday.  On Saturday we played hockey and card games.  In the morning we found a lizard on the road.  Kevin picked it up and put it on his stick.  We walked home with it and showed to my Mom and Dad.  We put it on a banana leaf to let it go free.  It was cool feeling it.  It felt very rough.  It could hang upside down on a stick and the tail curled up.  I liked watching it balance on the banana leaf.  Guess what kind of lizard it is.  Respond to John Morton.

3 comments:

  1. No idea of the name John, but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what kind of lizard it is, not having any first hand experience with such creatures.

    Glad you are still playing hockey. Jonny and Jeffrey will be excited
    Uncle Rod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm I don't know the name but it looks very cool John!!! I love how bright of a color the lizzard is!! :)

    ReplyDelete